|What is the meaning of all these? 😛|
Yesterday was the saddest (dramatic) moment of my life. I was crying nonstop for 3 ****ing hours! But nothing bad happened, really. It’s just that my emotions were out of controll these past few days. 4 days ago, I was very happy. Then after that I was angry and the day after that again, I was excited and now I’m normal again. It’s just annoying especially the sad part because tears kept flowing and I really hate it because I always look like a small girl being mobbed at school and I hate to look like a victim! It’s not sexy!
Oh yes, we grill, play under the sun, and sunbathe!
|Chaos? Nah, it’s just sunny in Stavanger. At Vaulen.|
|My friend Brendan trying to look like he’s drowning but for me he looks like as if he’s calming down the water .|
|Small beach. Too bad the water’s too cold for me.|
|Testing the water. It’s ice cold!!!|
|Picnic with friends.|
|The swan was provoked by the dog, so it’s really angry and was on its offence mode. The little dog ‘s not intimidated though.|
|A party boat. It has big speakers on board and a group of teenagers on it.|
Norwegians are hungry for the heat because of the long winter. We seldom get a very nice weather (warm and sunny) here, so when the sun comes out, everybody gets gaga. Grateful for the very nice summer weather during the weekend.
The temperature’s around 26 C and it’s really warm under the sun.
1. State your name: Cristina
2. State the name that your parents almost named you. None that I know of.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mom and sister.
4. What was your first job? My first job was a summer job in Sauda. I worked on a mountain cutting small trees.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Nope.
6. Do you miss your ex? No.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark chocolate. My favorite 🙂
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Yes, sometimes.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? It actually depends on my mood but I always wear dark most of the time.
10. How do you wear your makeup? Just eyeliner and lipstick.
11. What are some of your nicknames? My family and some of my friends call me Cris. WHile my bestfriends call me Yuri, from an anime series.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? I don’t have a house yet. I’m renting a room in Stavanger.
13. How many bathrooms? The house has two bathrooms.
14. Do you have a job? Yes. A part time job.
15. Do you have a car? No.
16. Do you work out every week? Yes. At least 3-4 times a week plus swimming.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yes, but that’s a very long time ago.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? No, because I have a horrible voice, unfortunately.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Bikinis and monokinis.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Yes. I am pretty.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My ex.
24. How much money is in your account? I always make sure that I have at least 200 nok (Norwegian kroner/crowns) in my account. Enough to buy food.
25. Are you single? Yes.
26. Do you want kids? A kid maybe? Yes, maybe five years from now. err.. I’m not really sure.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: My backpack is black with gray pockets.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Robert Downey Jr!
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: The Hobbit in 3D.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I have like at least 3 definitions of dating. Friendly date, family date, group date and a date-date. So I can’t answer this question.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? I don’t think so :p
32. Have you ever cheated? They cheated on me!
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes! An ex of mine when I was in college in the Philippines.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Workout, I run outdoor, swim, talk to my friends, play video games like Diablo III, listen to music, play the piano, read and sleep.
- It should always start with yourself. Know what you really want in your life. Contemplate. What are your goals? Are you contented with your lifestyle now? If not, are you willing to move on and do something with it? Decide.
- As much as possible keep the negative people out of your life. Do not assosiate yourself with them because negative vibes will only give you worries and headaches. They are only a waste of time and energy. So ignore them and focus on yourself and the people who bring out the best in you.
- Plan. There is nothing wrong with being spontaneous but sometimes planning is the best way to effectively achieve our goals. For instance, planning when to go to the gym and planning what to eat this week and the coming week.
- Make time for exercise, whether at home, outside or at the gym. Exercise is good for the health. Do not make the “I’m tired” excuse. What is 45 minutes of walking everyday (just an example)? Remember, we all get tired and if you are always tired then you might want to have it checked with your doctor. Tiredness is sometimes our defence mechanism against the fear of getting tired or in other word, laziness.
- Eat healthy but it does not mean that you have to cut your favorite fastfood or chocolates but have a balanced diet. Too much of something is bad for you. Remember that you are what you eat. So what you put in your body will have an effect on you later.
- Do not forget to rest/sleep. Remember, our body needs to regenerate after a long day of working, studying and working out. Failing to do so would weaken your immune system thus making you vulnerable to sickness.
- Lastly, do not forget to have fun.
|I always eat healthy on a daily basis, but I also love to eat sweets and food rich in carbohydrates.|
|I always keep in mind that being fit is more important than looking sexy. When you’re fit and healthy, the rest follows.|
|I always take water with me everywhere I go or run 🙂|
Sometimes, the reason why some people don’t get the grade they wanted in an exam is because of their inability to answer the exam questions. It doesn’t mean that they didn’t review and I’m not saying that they don’t know anything either. It’s just that their answers to the problems are getting out of the context. I mean that they write a hundred of thousand of words (even though it is not related to the topic) just to show the teachers/professors that they really know what they have been writing in their papers. And it’s really funny how in the end these people end up, angry. The instructions are clear, answer short and stick to the topic.