Being a gamer doesn’t make you look like a geek now. Facebook is changing the game view of everyone. Gaming has never been so fun with friends and besides you can play for free! All you have to do is to invite a friend to the game and if he/she accepts the invitation and voila! You can now start sending her gifts and ask her to join your quests.
I’m glad about Facebook’s existence and how it makes my social life bloom. However I find it not safe anymore because of hackers, posers and you name it. There are some who abuses their skill just to see others profiles and gather information. I know that it is just easy to click the delete button but I think I’m addicted. My day is not complete without checking my friend’s updates and latest events. Geesh! Facebook is a drug!
A friend of mine told me that you can see someone’s real attitude by what he/she is posting on her wall. Whether it’s a photo, status or a film. I agree with her because I’ve seen lots of posts lately and I’ve seen different kinds of attitudes.
- The Emos– these are your friends who easily write, post status/photos about their emotions/latest happenings like how happy they are because of something good happened to them, how sad and furious they are because they got dumped by their lovers and etc.
- Haters and Plastics– these are your friends who never agree with anything you have posted or said on your wall. They never tell if they did not like something about you, instead they are spreading rumors behind your back. They can never accept the fact that there are people better than them too.
- Attention Seekers– they are the ones who are trying to be cool and be noticed by everyone by braggging and writing false stories.
- The Gamers– they are the one sending numerous game invitations to everyone. They don’t care about what others are posting because they’re busy playing.
- The Copycats– they are the ones who are copying the styles of someone they think is cool. They are usually very quite or almost lifeless on Facebook but beware they have hidden agenda.
- The Good– they are the ones who are just using Facebook for fun and posting pictures of themselves and does not involve himself on any gossips and intrigues. These are the true people,if they hate someone they say it loud. Most of them are beautiful (inside and out).
- Marsians– these are your friends who almost never log in on their account because they’re simply not interested in Facebook.
- Posers– they are pretending to be someone they’re not by making a false account of their idols or a friend.
- The Reporters– they are always updated with the latest and most fresh gossips on Facebook.
So, what are you? 🙂